I don't usually do these anymore, but because Connor was so sincere, I will. This guy
1. Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.) - Fine
2. Write 13 things about yourself. - Fine.
3. Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions. - I won't do tagging or making questions for people, sorry. But I will Answer Connor's.
4. Tag 13 deviants - Nope.
5. Make sure they know that they are tagged. - Nope.
6. Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this". - People can tag themselves if they want.
7. It is forbidden not to tag anyone. - Like hell it is.
8. Tag backs are allowed. - Who cares.
9. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you. - Yeah whatever dude.
-My middle name is Donald, I was made fun of in elementary school a lot for it.
-A few years ago, for about 2 years, I had some serious interest in New Age philosophy and some Conspiracy Theories. Eventually I realized it was making my psychosis and delusion a good deal worse, so I became skeptical.
-I wish Disney would do traditionally animated films again.
-I want to make a living Illustrating for Paleontologists, or doing concept art for creatures in movies.
-I pretended to see a giant spaghetti monster when I was 4, he was looming over the garage. Another childhood monster was the darkness face in the toilet window at night that chanted "DEEP SLEEP" in a booming voice.
-I have major depression, anxiety, OCD and thought disorder, but they have not been active or symptomatic for years now.
-I have had good friends that were creationists, generally they have to be nice about their beliefs though.
-My partner introduced me to Larry Nivens "Ringworld" series and I love it, I need to re-read them, best posthumans ever.
-I have a crush on Lucius Malfoy as performed in the Harry Potter movies.
-I am a rabid "Primeval" tv series fan, but I still need to buy a copy of "Primeval: New World" though I have seen all the episodes.
-I am extremely gay, and I also have an odd fetish. I used to upload fetish art on my old account until I decided to get a more serious online presence. Also, online fetish communities are bullshit mostly.
-I actually quite like Jarjar Binks and Episode 1 of Star Wars, there is a good deal of creativity put into it that makes it more tolerable for me.
-I am apolitical when it comes to discussions, but secretly I am actually a progressive that just hates talking about politics and thinks the system is stupid.
1. What is your favorite book? - Currently, "Demain Les Animaux Futur" French speculative zoology book about future creatures after man's extinction. It is set 10 million years after man, but the designs look more like it should be 100 million years after man.
2. Have you ever had a scary encounter with a dangerous animal? Describe it. - I was playing in long grass at age 6 and a brown snake slithered past my legs, my parents and grandfather freaked out. I have also been chased by an Emu. Fuck yeh 'straya.
3. What is your heritage? - Mother's side is Irish, Father's side is Cornish and Scottish.
4. What is the weirdest pet you've had? - Blue Tongued Lizard. I also had a freshwater prawn that didn't last very long from lack of calcium.
5. What is the weirdest thing you've eaten? - Snails, french style. Crocodile.
6. Scenario: You've just woken up in bed next to the protagonist of the last show you watched. Who is it and how do you feel about this situation? - Frasier Crane. Eh, could be worse.
7. Where would you travel on the TARDIS? Anywhere in time and space! - Tempted to travel back in time on earth, but I would have to say that a fully earth-like, life-bearing extraterrestrial planet would be where I would go. Just a planet with alien animals and plants, not fictional, an actual one that exists out there. No alien civilisations or people, just a pre-civilisation earthlike-planet.
8. What's the worst movie you've ever seen? - Twilight Breaking Dawn, I was under the impression the werewolves were good but eh.
9. Have you ever met anyone who you felt was truly evil? - The closest I have come are all religious bigots of one kind or other, but I don't think that really counts.
10. What prehistoric animal do you want to ride? - Megacerops, large brontothere.
11. What's your favourite local wildlife? - One I have actually seen? Adelaide Pygmy Bluetongue Skink. One I haven't seen? Mount Lofty Giant Earthworm.
12. Do you have a story you want to share with the world? Will you ever publish it? - I am not all that good at writing fiction or autobiography, but I plan to write speculative zoology and popular paleontology books for publishing at some stage.
13. Are there hats? - I have been asked this before, I would like an explanation of this reference before I answer.
No tagging, because chain letter memes piss me off, tag yourself if you want. Peace out.